Macadamia Nut Fudge Torte
1 Moist Devils Food Cake Mix
1 1/2 t. Cinnamon
1/3 c. oil
2 eggs
1 - 15 oz can pears (drained and puree'd)
1/3 c. macadamia nuts
2 t. water Filling: 1/3 c condensed milk
1/2 c. chocolate chips
Mix the cake mix, cinnamon and oil until a crumbly mixture is made. take 2 1/2 cups of that mixture and add it to the eggs and pears. Mix well. Pour into a greased 9 or 10 inch round cake pan (I found lining it in parchment paper helped reduce sticking). Take the condensed milk and chocolate chips and melt them together to form a sauce. Drizzle over the cake batter. Then take remaining crumb mix and add chopped macadamia nuts and water to it. Crumble over the top of the cake.
Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until the center is just jiggly.
It tastes really good with vanilla ice cream and if you want to drizzle it with carmel ice cream topping.
This is a recipe that edwins sister Annie had posted on the blacks family blog So I thought I would borrow it, hope she doesn't mind
Thank you Annie it sounded so yummy I wanted to share
No comments:
Post a Comment