I'm trying to remember what was in this recipe its one of them that David loves from his sister in-law Shauna I believe.
1-2 cans Pillsbury Croissants
1 package cream cheese
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
green onions chopped to taste (I use 1 bundle)
1-2 cans chicken (found in the tuna section) (you can cook your own chicken but canned is much faster!)
Mix everything into a bowl except the croissants of course we also like to add about a 1/4-1/8 tsp garlic powder.
grease a cookie sheet and take out croissants this is were the fun part begins take two croissants out and pinch together so they are seamless add a spoonful of chicken mixture to the center of the 2 croissants and gather remaining dough to the top and pinch dough together so chicken mixture will not melt out! Cook at the temperature on the can of croissants either 350-450* 'cook til golden'
Gravy
1 can cream of mushroom soup
add sour cream to taste.
'Add milk to thin out for desired thickness'
pour over chicken croissants and eat.
1 comment:
Hey Amanda, have you ever tried cream of chicken instead of mushroom? Just wondering! This sounds yummy and I am going to give it a try!
Post a Comment